Refund of OA payments from F accounts

by Debbie

Open access logoWe can refund publication fees for previously published articles resulting from RCUK-funded research, where payment was made from an academic personal (F) account. The article will have to meet RCUK conditions so needs to be published under a CC-BY licence.

To request a refund to your F account, please fill in the application form, indicating that your article is ‘already published’ and that you are requesting a refund of the fees. There is no limit on publication date, but it will help us to process your application if you can provide the invoice and the PO number used when you made the original payment.

If you are unsure whether your article is RCUK-compliant, please request a refund, and the Library will confirm if you are eligible or not. If you have any questions, please email

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: